Wednesday, July 1, 2009
7/1/09
I'm sure by now many of you have seen Dad cruising around the neighborhood or talked to him yourself, but I thought I'd give a brief update to those who haven't. Dad is doing surprisingly well. He has been keeping himself busy walking several miles each day. It's been kind of funny to see my mom get worried about him and have to go hunt him down in the car! He had his first cardiac therapy appointment this morning but doesn't think he will need to continue going considering all he has been doing on his own. From what he has been told, Dad seems to be recovering really quickly. He still struggles when it comes time to rest because he feels a lot of pain changing positions and his head is still a little groggy from the medications, but overall he seems to be feeling much better. Thanks again for all the love and support. We feel so grateful to have such good friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment